Welcome to AMS Blog

Let us know your thoughts, question and suggestions!



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Benefits, Compensation, Recognition, Health & Wellness, Retirement, Work Life | The Truth About Benefits Communication is Somewhere in the Middle

A couple of months ago I was, just like many of your employees, trying to make sense of a benefits annual enrollment guide. One, from my husband’s employer. And, this long, technical and hard-to-read guide was the only resource I had. If I wanted more, I would need to call a central office and wait on hold.

Benefits, Compensation, Recognition, Health & Wellness, Retirement, Work Life The Truth About Benefits Communication is Somewhere in the Middle

After you read the above article let us know your thoughts, as we find many clients with the same issues and work with them to help simplify the process. info@amsinsure.com

No comments: